Complaint Review: Wildlife Solutions - Steve Demoore - Christian Agnew

• Submitted: Thu, April 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By:Charleston South Carolina
Wildlife Solutions - Steve Demoore - Christian Agnew
Sanford Florida Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Wildlife Solutions - Steve Demoore - Christian Agnew Buyer Beware! Scam Artist on the Loose in a Zebra Striped Truck!! Charleston South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Great company wild life solutions!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Owner of Wildlife Solutions Proof that report is a Hoax

Buyer Beware!!! This Florida based nuisence animal removal service is the biggest scam on the planet! They charge 2 - 3 times that of other leading competitors (that quite honestly will do a better job for you anyway). There staff is untrained, they do not abide by local and state DNR laws. They do not have business licenses for ANY of the cities or counties in South Carolina that they conduct business in. They also falsely advertise that they are an accredited member of the BBB (in the phone book) and they are not! You can go to the BBB website and verify this. They have unresolved complaints against them with the BBB. Furthermore they try to upsell clients on unneeded services like chemical sprays (that they claim deters wildlife) (which it doesn't) to the tune of 95cents a square foot. You can easily be charged 3000.00 in an average size family home! Don't fall prey to these swindlers! They will take you for everything they can! Meanwhile they are living in big houses and driving fancy cars - all off of the money of hapless, unsuspecting people. Do yourself a favor and skip right over thier name in the phonebook or on the internet! You will be saving yourself a lot of headache and your pocketbook will thank you! Check your local DNR website for what to look out for when hiring a company like this to perform work for you! They also have a list of rcomended companies - Wildlife Solutions is not on the list!

Stacey
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildlife-Solutions-Steve-Demoore-Christian-Agnew/Charleston-South-Carolina-29418/Wildlife-Solutions-Steve-Demoore-Christian-Agnew-Buyer-Beware-Scam-Artist-on-the-Loos-447911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildlife Solutions - Steve Demoore - Christian Agnew

Great company wild life solutions!

AUTHOR: Steve00 - ()

Hi, my name is Steven I met one of the owners for Wildlife Solutions on a job sit about 4 months ago. He seen how hard of a worker I was and asked me to come work for his company! I gladly said yes. I informed him that my license was suspended an that I would get it back with in a couple months. He said no problem we will put you with a pro team member, an he said we can train you while when your waiting, that was pretty extroidanary to me I see your a hard worker I would like to have you on my team. I've been at the Company for almost one month now and I'm still in my 8 week traing course. My teachers that are traing me are very well trained and they go above an beyond to make sure that I learn every aspect of the job trade. So I know there's no scam what so ever at Wildlife Solutions, they been in buissness for over 10 years. I'm happy with my training and they make sure you have all the skills to be the best at your job as you can be. If there was a little slip up with there licenses It happens to everyone no one is perfect. But guaranteed that everything was taken care of as soon as possible people have their own opinions. That's fine we do especial work a have compliments all the time everyday.

I just want to say unless you have hard evidence that our company is doing wrong then dont post hear say, but posting because you don't like the company or we are your Competion, not a good way to get business by bashing another company thats thriving we are the best at what we do an some people don't like being number 2. We stand behind or work becaus we always gt great results. That concludes my comments on what was said previously Thanks for your time. "WILDLIFE SOLUTIONS"

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Owner of Wildlife Solutions Proof that report is a Hoax

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Readers of this report, my name is Steve DeMoor,  and I am one of the owners of Wildlife Solutions Inc.  I am personally posting a rebuttal, rather than having my staff do it, to ensure the integrity and credibility of the statements posted.

The report you have read is 100%, totally and completely UNTRUE!  It is a complete fabrication, a fake, a hoax, made up by Mr. Brett Hatchell (a former employee) and/or his wife Debbie , and I will prove it, but before I do:

As I believe this report to be a hoax, I challenge the anonymous (first name provided only) writers of all 3 reports filed against my company  in SC between April 27 April 30, 2009 to please respond to my rebuttal by providing proof that Wildlife Solutions ever provided services for you.  Since my former employee has copies of our invoices and can create a fake one to display, a service agreement is not sufficient.  Please provide proof, in the form of a bank processed check or credit card statement that reflects payment to Wildlife Solutions, that you ever actually hired and paid my company to provide a service for you.  In fact, if the writer of these reports is truly a legitimate customer of Wildlife Solutions, I ask you to please provide your full name so that I might compare it against my client list, and if you are for real, I will give you a full refund immediately, no questions asked.  Your complete and total satisfaction is my personal guarantee.

The reason I am confident that these reports are fake is simple: Mr. and Mrs. Hatchell are upset and trying to slander his former employer.  In fact, I encourage you to read all 3 reports filed from SC between April 27 April 30, 2009 to compare them for similarities and false facts, then read my explanation below.  I am confident that you will quickly determine for yourself that all 3 reports are fake.

Here is the truth, and here are the facts:

1)       After roughly 2 years of employment, Mr. Brett Hatchell, one of our service technicians in Columbia, SC turned in a verbal, then written notice of intent to resign from Wildlife Solutions.  Believing Brett to be a valuable employee, I personally called him and tried to convince him to stay, but he declined (this was obviously before I knew the truth).

2)       Shortly after, we received several calls from customers stating that Mr. Hatchell, while providing service on behalf of Wildlife Solutions, was telling them that he would do their work on the side for a reduced fee.

3)       I personally traveled from FL to SC to investigate these claims, visiting recent jobs and speaking to customers.  I was able to confirm beyond any doubt that the claims of theft and dishonesty were true.

4)       Mr. Hatchell was then asked not to work out the remainder of his notice period, and was officially and professionally released from employment (without being confronted about the known theft).

5)       While cleaning out the company truck he used, we found brochures and literature indicating that he had formed his own company to provide wildlife services while he was still working for us, and he was trying to sell his services to our customers while still employed by us.

6)       Not only was Hatchell blatantly stealing from us, but he was in complete violation of multiple employment contracts and non-compete agreements that he had signed when hired.

7)       I personally spent several days doing further surveillance and videoing Mr. Hatchell after he was released, and found that he had a vehicle with his company graphics, a business phone number, company literature that was (word for word) plagiarized from our documents, etc.

8)       Wildlife Solutions subsequently filed a lawsuit against Mr. Hatchell for his actions, and we won an injunction against him and the judge demanded that he cease and desist from all activities that were in contravention to his employment agreements.

9)       Around this time we also discovered something else: we were being hounded by a collections agency for a purchase supposedly made by us.  Upon further investigation, it turned out that a Mr. Hatchell had represented himself as a director at Wildlife Solutions (which was fraud) and signed for a purchase of cleaning supplies (???), then told the company to bill our office.  We could not figure that one out, until we eventually discovered that the sales rep he made the purchase from was a Mrs. Debbie Hatchell.  It turns out she had got a job as a sales rep for a company, and in her short time there, this was the only sale she made a fraudulent sale signed for by her husband and delivered to her mothers house, and her employer was told to bill us.

10)   About the time that we had filed our lawsuit against Mr. Hatchell and he was served by the court, 3 reports appeared on ripoffreport.com.

11)   Consider this: Wildlife Solutions has been in business for 15 years with nothing but a few minor complaints that have all been resolved, we are the most credible and honorable business in our industry with more than 50,000 clients served, and we have impeccable integrity and dedication to honesty in all of our dealings.

12)   Suddenly 3 reports appear on this site within 4 days.  Is it not suspicious that while we have service markets in 3 FL, SC, & TN, the 3 reports filed on this website are all from the same state that Mr. Hatchell lives in, and they represent a complaint in each of the 3 markets we service there Greenville, Columbia, and Charleston?

13)   Note that the report filed on April 27, 2009 from Julie in Charleston actually has in its title the label Greenville South Carolina.  Why would the writer indicate in the title that she is from Greenville then say in her letter that she is from Charleston?  These cities are 4 hours apart.  Maybe Julie in Charleston forgot she was supposed to be from Greenville when she signed her name in that case it should have been from Julie in Greenville.  Hmm, very suspicious.did Julie forget where she actually lived, or did the Hatchells get mixed up while trying to draft 3 reports for 3 different cities?

14)   Note that the same report on April 27, 2009 from Julie in Charleston is nearly identical, almost word for word, to the report filed on April 30, 2009 by Stacey in Charleston.  Also note that neither letter actually describes a personal experience with Wildlife Solutions, but rather just a bunch of general claims about the company.interesting similarities for 2 writers who are supposedly random customers who do not know one another.

15)   I find it strangely coincidental that all 3 report writers would all end the title of their reports with the city and statelook at all 3 report titles side by side, they all start the same way and end the same way.  Additionally, all 3 reports, when you read the content message, are signed off the exact same way the first line is the persons first name, the second line is the city, and the third line says USA.  All 3 supposedly random people signed their letters the exact same way!!  Do you see a pattern emerging here?

16)   Doesnt it seem odd that Wildlife Solutions would have no complaints in 15 years, then get 2 within 2 hours from supposedly completely random people from completely different cities?  The third report was filed only 3 days after the first two.

17)   Consider it an amusing oversight on the part of the Hatchells, but they actually filed a fake complaint from Columbia, the city that Brett Hatchell was the service tech in for the past 2 years.  In essence, he is filing a complaint against himself, because he would have been the person that would have performed the service.  Ive got to say, its just plain funny that he would not realize that the complaint, if it were true, would have been about him.

18)   Another bizarre thing to me is that no customer would know the names of the 2 company owners (as listed in the title of the 4/30 complaint).  As owners of a multi-state company, we do not actually perform the service for the client.  In fact, neither of us even live in SC.  The owners names are information a customer would not know (only an employee would).  A customer would only have met and had the name of a service technician, and if they had a poor experience, it is the technicians name that would be listed in the report, certainly not the company owners who they would have never met or spoken with.

19)   How would each of these report writers, if they were truly average Joe customers, know any of the informational facts that they are falsely claiming, including: a Florida based company, they present themselves as Christians, they charge 3 times that of competitors, the staff is untrained, they do not abide by state laws, they do not have business licenses, they advertise false accreditations, they have unresolved complaints, they try to upsell clients on unneeded services, they try to find loopholes in their warranty, the owners are living in big houses and driving fancy cars, etc.

20)   The information in number 18 has got to be the most compelling of all would any customer have any reason to propagate such slanderous lies?  After all, these are lies that speak to things a customer would be totally unaware of, such as what kinds of cars we drive, how are staff is trained, etc.  The only person who would have any access or knowledge to any of this would be an employee or his spouse.

21)   Additionally, the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors youll find consistent in all 3 complaints match perfectly with the same spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that were made in the letter the Hatchells wrote to the court when they had to respond to the legal charges filed against them.

22)   It only makes sense that since the Hatchells are disgruntled, getting sued, and being forced to shut down their business, they would lash out and make up a bunch of lies about our company that are untrue.

23)   The writing styles, spelling and grammar errors, times and dates the complaints were submitted, locations of complainants, types of information listed in the complaints, etc. all bring a logical person directly to the conclusion that all 3 of the complaints were drafted by Brett Hatchell or his wife Debbie.

24)   The truth about the services we provide is pretty much the opposite of everything that the Hatchells claimed, and Wildlife Solutions has tens of thousands of satisfied customers to prove it.  If we were really what they suggest we are, we could not have been in business successfully for 15 years.

In closing, I want to add a few points:

- Wildlife Solutions won and injunction against Hatchell and will soon be pursuing him for damages, including the lies that he or his wife have presented on this forum

- I drive a company pickup truck and have for 15 years.  That is my only vehicle, and my wife has a Honda pilot.  I would not consider that to be rich and fancy J.

- Lastly, consider the source of these 3 complaints before you judge truth.  Both Mr. Hatchell, and his wife, have proven themselves to be liars and thieves.  The information we have uncovered about them runs much deeper than even that which I have disclosed in this rebuttal.

Wildlife Solutions is a company founded on the principles of quality, honesty, and integrity.  While we sometimes may fall short of our ideals, we strive every day to live up to those standards that we have set for ourselves and offer every customer our very best.

I hope that, if you are considering using our service, that you will give us a fair chance and not pass us over because of the fraudulent stories made up by a disgruntled former employee.

With all sincerity, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Steve DeMoor, Owner, Wildlife Solutions Inc.