Presidents

• Reported By: Sandy N. — Cranberry Pennsylvania United States of America
Wildwood Highlands
2330 Wildwood Road Internet United States of America

Wildwood Highlands Wildwood Highlands Family Fun Center Groupon ripoff Internet

We purchased a Groupon deal for this facility and with it, bought snow tubing passes worth about $80.  Each time we called to see if they were open to use the passes they were not due to a very mild winter - no snow.  The passes were due to expire this month so I called to ask if we could extend them for next season.  A nice worker put me on hold to and asked her manager. She came back on and said yes - they knew it was a bad season due to weather. They said to stop in with 3 -5 days and they'd give us updated passes.

My husband stopped in and got the runaround by a different manager.  I called and explained what I was told by her worker. She was very rude. She said the employee made a mistake and I "could sue her" to get the money back.

This place has neve been on my top list of places to go because it packes kids in and isn't very clean.  With this latest experience, we'll never go back.  I wonder how many other people got ripped off with the Groupon passes?

Spend your family fun $ elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildwood-Highlands/internet/Wildwood-Highlands-Wildwood-Highlands-Family-Fun-Center-Groupon-ripoff-Internet-859474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildwood Highlands