Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Kids Arizona

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Wilhelmina Kids Arizona
13430 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 300 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Kids Arizona rip-off! Thank you RipoffReport.com. I was almost a victim. Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: A true agency won't ask you for money

My wife took our two daughters yesterday for the "auditions" my wife's friend told her about. Afterwards we did the usual protocol and Millette told us both of our girls were chosen and that she'd give us a deal and only charge us $685 for the both. (well bless her heart!) My wife had me scheduled to go in today at 3:30p.m. to do the paperwork and sign up, but now that I happened onto this website, I think I just saved $685. Thank you very much.

Jason
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2004 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Kids-Arizona/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Wilhelmina-Kids-Arizona-rip-off-Thank-you-RipoffReportcom-I-was-almost-a-victim-Scott-117504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Kids Arizona

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A true agency won't ask you for money

AUTHOR: Lynette - (U.S.A.)

I saw your report about Starbiz. If you want to get your child in to the business, get them with a legitimate agency. There are only several agencies in the greater Phoenix area that deal with children. A general rule of thumb: If an agency asks you for money up front, run away as fast as you can. If your child eventually gets and agent (and not every child will) you will have expenses such as photos and composite cards and not much else beyond that unless your child will be taking lessons of some sort.