Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Network - Fashion Rock

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:La Quinta California
Wilhelmina Scouting Network - Fashion Rock
1701 Park Center Dr. Orlando, FL 32835 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network Aka Fashion Rock ripoff! The company closed but continued to take money monthly out of my checking account. San Diego California

I paid an initial fee of $1000 for a web page with this company for my daughter for modeling and acting. They supposedly had thousands of agents access it for opportunities. I paid a monthly fee of $19.95 for a 1 year contract. They never had any assignments that were appropriate, so we just stopped checking it for a couple months. When we tried to access it a few weeks ago, the website was gone.

The company gave us no notice of a change in web addresses or that the company was no longer available, but they continued to take the monthly fee from my credit card. I finally had to close the account and I am disputing the charges. I am interested in persuing a class action suit, because I see many other people have been ripped off by these same people coast to coast. I would like to have this investigated by the authorities.

Karen
La Quinta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-Fashion-Rock/San-Diego-California/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-Aka-Fashion-Rock-ripoff-The-company-closed-but-continued-to-t-94419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Network - Fashion Rock