Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Network

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:p Texas
Wilhelmina Scouting Network
www.wscouts.com Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network this is a modeling scam.... don't pay them, get out of there! Addison (all Over USA) Texas

Hi
I was scammed by Wilhelmina Scouting Network in Dallas, TX.

I was told the tale about what they do, How I made all the model "cuts", that they are the only digital portfolio online company (which is not at all true)and that to build the online portfolio, it would be $995 up front.

They said to look at their website for questions, and credentials. Well of course the website makes them out to be a wonderfull company , I looked carefully through the website and found no complaints, so I thought it was a honest company with good intentions. Well I was so wrong, and the only "booking requests" (their responses)I got were some "L.A. Casting company with "extrordanary talents" wanted only". And the other was "who wants to mary my dad", a maybe as far as the show actually airing. I feel I have been extremely misled the whole way with Wilhelmina and was given false info as far as finding their credentials, goes. This was the only way I could pull the web page up (the e-mail they gave me).
How can I get my money back. They lied about many things, I want them to refund me every single penny!

Angela
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network/Addison-Texas-75001/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-this-is-a-modeling-scam-dont-pay-them-get-out-of-there-70174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Network