Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Network

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2003

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Wilhelmina Scouting Network
wilhelminascoutingnetwork.com/wsn.com Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network ripoff cheated employees and screwed the customers even more Indianapolis Indiana

I worked for Wilhelmina Scouting Network for 2 days. I first heard of Wilhelmina through a job opening sent to my email address.

When I got to the "interview", there were at least 20 other people there. When the director came in she talked about the company and the job and made us tell our background. Shead a bad attitude. Throughout the interview process, people were getting up and leaving. By the end of the interview there 5 people left. I had got the job, so I had to be at work the next day at 8 am.

What our job was to drive around all day looking for potential models. I was at work from 8am- 8pm. I had found 14 talents.

The next day was open call. The director had a like the day before had a bad attitude. By that day there were only 2 of us employees left. The pay was $600/week, including commission of the scouts we find that enroll in Wilhelmina.

By the end of the day 2 out of 14 people I found had been accepted and enrolled.

THe next day was Sunday, which was supposed to be my off day. I was supposed to look for talent on my off day and report the number of talent to the director.

I decided that this job was and is not worth the stress. I quit. I never got paid for the days I worked or the talents I scouted.

Cheria
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2003 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-ripoff-cheated-employees-and-screwed-the-customers-even-more-I-65149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Network