Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Network

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 29, 2004

• Reported By:Richton Park Illinois
Wilhelmina Scouting Network
1701 Park Center Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network - WSN My experience with your company was an insult and a ripoff How dare you take my money in one lump sum and monthly and tell me you could give me great exposure Orlando Florida

I was ripped off like I never thought possible. I trusted Wilhelmina Scouting Network with thousand of my hard earned money and I was ripped off. The told me I would be doing commercial, print, promotional and runway modeling. One year their site is still there and next thing you know they don't even exist anymore. In return I am left with nothing.

When I looked on the message board of WSN I saw a few notes warning people that they were a fraud but it was after I paid my money. I have learned a huge lesson with this experience. Don't beleive everything you see and hear. It always sounds good and if it sounds to good to be true, it is.

I just want to let WSN or whatever they call themselves that I hope you go to jail for a long time because you deserve it. I will tell the world about you. DON'T TRUST THEM!

Andrea
Richton Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2004 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network/Orlando-Florida-32835/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-WSN-My-experience-with-your-company-was-an-insult-and-a-ripo-89589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Network