Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Network

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2004

• Reported By:Sugar Land Texas
Wilhelmina Scouting Network
1701 Park Center Dr. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network ripoff Orlando Florida

This company represented itself as WSN (Wilhelmina Scouting Network) Franchise:Houston-West. The WSN Scout ID: ric5912 was used. The talent Executive was JOSHNEGRIN.
We actually had pictures made which cost $600.00 and never received any of them. I spoke with the photographer about getting a CD with the pictures but he never called me back. According to the photographer, he was never paid.

I also spoke with the "make-up artist" and she said that she was also ripped off.

Therefore, we lost not only the $995.00 but also the $600.00 for pictures plus money we spent on clothes for the photo shoot.

In addition, the disappointment for a 10 year old was extreme.

These people need to repay everything they collected plus an enormous amount for what they did to this child. A few years behind for him would probably make me feel better!
I understand the "man" behind it is living a luxurious lifestyle on "My" money. Multiply what I spent by several thousand and you'll understand how!

Marilyn
Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network/Orlando-Florida-32835/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-110150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Network