Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork And TCT Talent

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:Oakhurst New Jersey
Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork And TCT Talent
1701 Park Center Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork And TCT Talent ripoff decieful praying on wishful dreams Orlando Florida

This company filled my head with dreams of making a name for myself in the modeling/ acting world. after taking my money and continously billing me with zero answers and keeping zero promises. They promised at least 7 job offers to me. A man named Kyle Freeman on July 2nd 2003 signed my papers. I have all of the proof stating what he had signed and all of the information that proves that this company is phony and have never lived up to the promises. I was continually billed every month and when i called to get answers It let me in circles ending no where. I am deeply dissapointed that the money i worked so very hard for was taken away from me by people who thrived on destroying the dreams of a kid trying to make a buck.

Michael
Oakhurst, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Newtork-And-TCT-Talent/Orlando-Florida-32835/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Newtork-And-TCT-Talent-ripoff-decieful-praying-on-wishful-dreams-Orlan-98597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork And TCT Talent