• Report: #61970

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Splendora Texas
Wilhelmina Scouting
333 N.Sam HoustonPkwy. East Suite 400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting, TCTalent, Options Talent eModel, ripoff deceptive company across the US, where are the State Attorney Generals, close them down! Big Consuemr ripoff and to thier employees too Houston Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Thats no lie ...

Evidently Micheal has NO IDEA who or how big of a scam Wilhelmina is, especially the one in Houston, Texas. I have been there & done that & it's not even for me, it's for my son. I'm not trying to get sympathy & I DO know the truth & it's not just what I have read here on this site. I have been investigating them for the last month & have been NOTHING but lied to by Every body that works at this place. I even called the lady who scouted my son, yesterday, & she quit just after 3 weeks of working for Wilhelmina because she saw 1st hand how big of a scam it is & they even screwed her over too.

I'm not saying that every modeling company is a scam ,but Wilhelmina of Houston IS!!!!! I am not the tpye of person to take advantage of people but rather the kind to help dirtbags get the justice that they have coming. I may never get my $995.00 back, but by George, they ain't gonna get NO MORE scam money from me either. By reporting my credit cards under lost/stolen & telling them that I have been scammed, they WILL NOT get another $19.96 a month from me for the next 2 years.

And PLEASE, if you have a reBUTTal to leave, at least leave something that makes you look like you know what you are talking about & not just some jerk shooting off at the mouth!!!!

Thank you Rip-off Reprot! You should know, I went to the BBB, Better Business Bureau, and they have no complaints with them!
How can this be!

Splendora, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2003 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting/Houston-Texas-77060/Wilhelmina-Scouting-TCTalent-Options-Talent-eModel-ripoff-deceptive-company-across-the-61970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Thats no lie ...

AUTHOR: I.w. - (U.S.A.)

I used to do security at the building located at 333 N. Sam Houston PKwy where the Wilhelmina Scouting Network AKA TC Talent used to have an office.

First of all, there were always many many people that would show up for so called open castings. I had to make sure they signed in.

Secondly, most of the people there after seeing the presentation either forked over the money or left angry.

The staff of WSN was rude to me because I enforced rules and saw a lot of their shady business practices.

They went through a few directors ... and I could understand why after listening to how angry they were. "Jennifer" one of the owners was probably the best con of them all and very two faced to boot. For what they did to some of these young people all of them needed to be locked up.

On a funny note, any time a young person came in there half-assed ready to throw money away I always advised them of what those people were doing and most of the time they left. LOL

On an even funnier note, I heard their office was trashed sometime after I stopped working at that property ... oh what a loss ... LOL ...