Complaint Review: Wilhelmina - Web Style Network - TCT - OptionsTalent

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, January 18, 2004

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Wilhelmina - Web Style Network - TCT - OptionsTalent
604 Mission St. Suite 300 San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network, Web Style Network, TCT Options/Talent ripoff! Spam mail! Misleading scam! San Francisco California

Wilhelmina Scouting Network is a website designed to post digital model comp cards. The purpose of my doing business with them was to digitally post myself as a model to many clients and agencies that worked with them.

The initial fee was $995.00 plus $19.95 per month. When I first talked to them on October 21, 2003 I thought that the initial fee would incur as a percentage of my work that I got through them, but later on that day I realized that it was an upfront fee. Although I was skeptic of this they promised me that this was a great investment and because of their website many of their models had found jobs in a larger field.

I paid the $995.00 and very rapidly started receiving job offers from different clients. I responded many of their casting calls, but no one has contacted me. I have also called their San Francisco office and have gotten no response regarding this matter.

The $995.00 has given me nothing but spam mail and a few places where I can post some pictures. I believe this is a fraudulent business and they should be stopped from doing any future business with new clients.

Rin
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2004 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Web-Style-Network-TCT-OptionsTalent/San-Francisco-California-94105/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-Web-Style-Network-TCT-OptionsTalent-ripoff-Spam-mail-Misl-77354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina - Web Style Network - TCT - OptionsTalent