Complaint Review: Wilkes County Department Of Social Services

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:boomer North Carolina
Wilkes County Department Of Social Services
Wilkesboro, North Carolina U.S.A.

Wilkes County Department Of Social Services Of NC, DSS of wilkes county makes a joke out of reporting child abuse Wilkesboro North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Please contact me

Just over a year ago, I told Miranda Mayes and her supervisor, Please don't give my 18 month old great grand daughter and her 4 yr old sister back to their mother and her boyfriend, and that the baby wouldn't be alive in a year if they did. Yes, I was crying, yes, I was upset. NO, I was not hysterical.

I simply knew something would happen. I had gotten the baby back from her mother after a day or so visit, with too many bruises, which I did report.

Last May I took the baby to the hospital, her arm was injured. Where Dss and the police were called in and took custody and interviewed me, along with the mother and boyfriend.

THE little girl had multiple broken bones!

Yet I didn't do anything, according to dss. I tried to tell them that the sister needed mental help, I took her to the dss parking lot when she was trying to hurt her little sister and tear my car up, I asked miranda to come out and see why I said that. She twisted it around in court where I was the one throwing the fit in the parking lot.

They have this case so twisted around to suit their purposes, its inconceivable to me how they have stayed with any company, not to mention working for state government, for any length of time. Doesn't anyone monitor their activites? Don't they have work policies? Morals or pride, in trying to do their job right? They don't monitor or check out details?

I guess its like I have been told repeadly by people who have had dealings with them, "they can do what ever they want, no one cares how crooked wilkes county is". that should be in my point of view "As long as it doesn't involve any one important, no one cares what goes on here".

Because I am on disability and can't afford an attorney, Those two babies and I are being subjected to all their lies and crap.

Jess
boomer, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilkes-County-Department-Of-Social-Services/Wilkesboro-North-Carolina/Wilkes-County-Department-Of-Social-Services-Of-NC-DSS-of-wilkes-county-makes-a-joke-out-o-415274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilkes County Department Of Social Services

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Lawdoll - (U.S.A.)

Jess:

Please contact me...my email is (((Redacted))). I believe you when you say that the Wilkes County Department of Social Services does not take reports of child abuse seriously, I want to help....lets talk. I am not an attorney, but I am a person trying to make changes in this department. The more of us speaking out together, the louder our voice.

Lawdoll

If you would like to read my story visit http://stopcorruptdss.wordpress.com