Complaint Review: Will James

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Warrior — Alexandria Virginia
Will James
Alexandria, VA Alexandria, Virginia USA

Will James /Ronin Surfboards/Consulting Will James scam artist, scams small businesses with fake investments Alexandria Virginia

Will James Consulting/Will James

DC Metro Area

Will James represented to me that he could help me with business consulting.

He asked me to pay 700 dollars in consulting services which he used for a stay at the Ritz Carlton! He also said he wanted me to partner in his surf board business. It was a SCAM!

Not only did I pay him for his services, but he cost me more money because I charged the services to my credit card and I've been stuck with the interest for FIVE years.

After several attempts to contact him and ask for a refund, he made excuses and failed to return phone calls and then blocked my phone number.

WILL JAMES is not to be trusted. He does business in bad faith. After doing some research and talking to some people who knew him, I found out he was a scam artist. Unfortunately I also found out he was a drug addict and alcoholic. Another reason to not do business with him.

WILL JAMES  is not a good businessman or a decent human being. He talks a good game but he's a scam artist. Beware Northern Virginia! Beware DC metro!

I do not recommend WILL JAMES to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Will-James/Alexandria-Virginia/Will-James-Ronin-SurfboardsConsulting-Will-James-scam-artist-scams-small-businesses-wi-1128576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Will James