Complaint Review: Willam Smith@American Law Office

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: josephine — Kansas City Kansas
Willam Smith@American Law Office
Brooklyn, New York USA

Willam Smith@American Law Office Threating to sue for Quick Cash and sending Sheriff to my home if I don't pay them 875.00. Brooklyn New York

I received a called from a man William Smith with the American Law Office. He was saying I owed for a loan from Quick Cash for 500.00 and it had increased to 875.00 with interest and if I didn't send that money asap, they would send the Sheriff to my house.

He told me to go to Walgreen or Walmart to get Green Dot money Pack and they will give me a Voucher with a 14 digit number, I guess so it wouldn't be traced. Well, of course I didn't do that I went along as I would.

These people need to be jail and imprisoned for harrassing consumers.

jose

KCKS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willam-SmithAmerican-Law-Office/Brooklyn-New-York/Willam-SmithAmerican-Law-Office-Threating-to-sue-for-Quick-Cash-and-sending-Sheriff-to-1055871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Willam Smith@American Law Office