Complaint Review: William Bernard Design Group Inc, williambernard.net, williambernardgroup.com, www.williambernarddesigngroup.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 27, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Judith — Los Angeles California United States of America
1855 Griffin Rd, Suite A160, Dania Beach, Florida United States of America

William Bernard Design Group Inc, williambernard.net, williambernardgroup.com, williambernarddesigngroup.com William Bernard, William Bernard Design,Tony Ferchak, Lorenzo B. Mollicone BEWARE OF SOUTH FLORIDA INTERIOR DESIGN SCAMMERS TONY FERCHAK, LORENZO B. MOLLICONE, WILLIAM BERNARD DESIGN GROUP INC, WWW.WILLIAMBERNARD.NET Dania Beach, Florida

*General Comment: Long Term Client

My husband and I hired this scam design firm to design our home this year.  We spent $218,000 + on furniture and design services, of which only about 50% was done and delivered.  It has been over 6 months since our last communication with them, as the owners Tony Ferchak and Lorenzo Mollicone will not return our phone call or e-mails to let us know where our furniture is.  They have moved office locations several times and, from we understand from speaking with other former clients, we are not the only victims that have fallen prey to this scam design firm.  We are in the process of bringing suite against them for theft and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Bernard-Design-Group-Inc-williambernardnet-williambernardgroupcom-wwwwilliambernarddesigngroupcom/Dania-Beach-Florida-33004/William-Bernard-Design-Group-Inc-williambernardnet-williambernardgroupcom-williambern-745855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Bernard Design Group Inc, williambernard.net, williambernardgroup.com, www.williambernarddesigngroup.com

#1 General Comment

Long Term Client

AUTHOR: Happy Client - ()

I have been a client of Lorenzo Mollicone for 10 years. William Bernard Design Group has worked on several of my homes and mony of my closest friends homes. We have never had an issue with them. They ahve always delivered as promised and surpassed our expectations. I highly doubt this is a valid complaint or even coming from a real client. Tony and Lorenzo have been a pleasure to work with and consider them family. They have done nothing but provide beautiful spaces for me to enjoy my life. They have a life long client with me and my friends. It saddens me to see such blattent lies written about them.

Anyone who knows them will know that this complaint is a scam and probably someone who has never hired them.