Complaint Review: William Clay Ford Jr.

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Dissapointed Ex Ford Customer — Spring Texas United States of America
William Clay Ford Jr.
One American rd Dearborn, Michigan United States of America

William Clay Ford Jr. Executive chairman False credit reporting to the three major credit bureaus Dearborn, Michigan

I have bought 4 new ford trucks and cars in the last 15 years. All were financed through ford motor credit and paid for on time, without late payments.
While reviewing my credit reports I noticed that Ford Motor Credit, (FMC) had reported four late payments on the last truck I bought.  FMC allows the buyer to defer payments until the end of the loan if so desired with no late payment credit bureau reports.  I got a little stretched a few times during the course of the loan, ($600.00 for five years) and made arrangements to reschedule four loan  payments during the course of the loan. Imagine my surprise when reviewing my credit report instead of seeing five years of payments on time the loan is listed under derogatory information due to four late payments. I disputed this with the credit bureau and FMC refused to change their reporting of the matter.  I mailed a letter to FMC pointing out their error and they refused to change their erroneous reporting.  I than emailed William Clay Ford Jr. the executive chairmen of the Ford Motor Company explaining the problem I have had with his finance company.  I received no reply.
My last hope is that someone with some honesty at Ford Motor Company might see this report and understand why this ex ford buyer is ticked off at their finances company and will not do business with them again.
Peter, Spring Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Clay-Ford-Jr/Dearborn-Michigan-48126/William-Clay-Ford-Jr-Executive-chairman-False-credit-reporting-to-the-three-major-credit-888300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Clay Ford Jr.