Complaint Review: William E Bales

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Chicago V — l a California
William E Bales
only Los Angeles, California USA

William E Bales aka William E Smitsonaka Stars of Hollywood Network Mr Bales is just a sub host on BLU HOST takes your $$, then locks your domain name and doesnt deliver nor release Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Official Legal Notice

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let the Public Decide

STARS OF HOLLYWOOD NETWORK

is simply a crappy sub host of BLUE HOST

You are better off dealingwith Blue Host Directly, Go Daddy (or a new site I found thats BETTER tham both of em)

as ther are no fair or logical "policies" or procedures" with Mr William E Bales AKA W E  Smtson aka fraudster

Not only that but he hacks into your linked in contacts , facenook and anything else he can get his paws on

and tries to hit up the next set of people that are your friends with his latest scam ! As around in Dallas too

Did I also tell you got a call recently from a famous actor and Mr Bales was not just temporay IT but alson"producing" our BIZ show?(or that he took a cash payment for our 2  domain name for his paypal and now claims he owns it , then say he wasnt paid? Wathc out for the anger management issues too.  SCARY

Or just billed another friend over 30.00 a MONTH for hosting when the market is 4.9 ??? LOL

L O S E R

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-E-Bales/Los-Angeles-California-92660/William-E-Bales-aka-William-E-Smitsonaka-Stars-of-Hollywood-Network-Mr-Bales-is-just-a-su-1099631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William E Bales

Official Legal Notice

AUTHOR: - ()

Official Legal Notice

Biz Stars Inc a privately owned entity, is not affiliated with any "Stars of Hollywood" "VPOS" nor any other person or persons connected to " William E Bales" aka "William E Simpson". There is no such "actor/agent" "producer" "director" or "manager" for any of our broadcasts, events or shows, nor was one hired to do such work.

NO Permission to use our content, intellectual property nor any licensing has been given to an outside entity. Biz is not a talent agency, and we receive no fees for "representation"; Not responsible for any claims, damages, business or personal services and representations by any third parties or unaffiliated companies. C 2015 all rights reserved.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let the Public Decide

AUTHOR: William - ()

After being slandered and defamatory postings being sent out to the public by Victoria Jodis, I had to publish my official rebuttal.

Let me make this clear publicly. William E Smitson is my adopted named and William E Bales is my birth name. I use Bales because I am changing my name back to Bales. Any and all documents published below is solely copied from actual emails sent to my computer. Because they are my property, I have the right to publish my documents freely as they are in their on context. I'm sure by the time you finished reading all of these messages and reviewing actual times and dates when everything was sent, the public will decide WHO to trust and who to believe. http://williamebales.wordpress.com/let-the-public-decide/

And this is posted on my website.