Complaint Review: William E. Miller

• Updated: Mon, October 24, 2011

• Reported By: Jack — Mahwah New Jersey USA
William E. Miller
110 Groce Rd. LaFayette, Georgia United States of America

William E. Miller Sent him Microwave part and $39.95 for repair, 12 weeks later, no part returned, but check deposited LaFayette, Georgia

After finding Mr. Miller's web site and claim to be able to repair microwave control panels for $39.95, I sent him my control panel on 7/27/11 to repair along with a check for $39.95.  The microwave fan would stay on when the door was closed even when the microwave was off.  The microwave itself was usable. I just had to leave the door open when not in use.

On 8/4/11 Mr. Miller deposited my check into his account.  It has been 12 weeks and I haven't received my control panel back repaired or otherwise.  Mr. Miller's website claims 2-3 week turnaround on repairs.

My first Email inquiry resulted in a generic response claiming backlog. Several follow-up emails were unsuccessful. He has refused to answer my last emails. I tried calling but only got an answering machine.

Although the condition of my microwave was an annoyance it still functioned.  Now I have a hole were my control panel used to be.  I wish I had done more research before I sent the part.  It seems he has ripped off other people too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-E-Miller/LaFayette-Georgia-30728/William-E-Miller-Sent-him-Microwave-part-and-3995-for-repair-12-weeks-later-no-part-791636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William E. Miller