Complaint Review: William Ficka And Associates

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
William Ficka And Associates
11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

William Ficka And Associates Ficka and Associates is a Ripoff! Orlando Florida

I don't know where to start I am so angry with these poeple. It has been over a year since I handed them $1000 to pursue a tenant of mine that had substantially damaged my home. They were rude on the phone (the guy, can't remember his name but I want to meet him personally to re arrange his face) The first person I dealt with was cordial and promptly fired a few days later. I received nothing but excuses the entire time I dealt with these people. I filed a BBB report and their rebuttal was to accuse me of lying. I think Mr Ficka should be removed from the Florida Bar and that is my next pursuit. The case was handed over to an attorney in New York that I have not heard from in three months. the excuse was always, legal matters take time. Bullshit! This was a scam orchestrated from the beginning run by incompetent scam artists. It should be shut down and I am not surprised that it is not considering Florida is home to many of the criminal element. Justice will prevail though and we all need to stick together to rise up against these idiots. Ficka, if you are reading this we are coming to close you down.

Nm
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Ficka-And-Associates/Orlando-Florida-32837/William-Ficka-And-Associates-Ficka-and-Associates-is-a-Ripoff-Orlando-Florida-399053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Ficka And Associates