Complaint Review: William Groft

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Maria Frazier — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
William Groft
383 Parkway Internet United States of America

William Groft I received an email from this person looking for a mystery shopper...I replied to the email a few months ago and he made it sound great..a way to make extra money, no scams no gimmicks Internet

I received an email from this William Groft guy to do an assignment as a mystery shopper.  There was a money order sent to me in the amount of $875 from one Bonnie Hayes out of Pittsburgh PA. I was instructed to deposit the money order into my bank account.  The I was to chose the Money Gram location of my choice and send the monies as such.  The funds were being sent to a man in Atlanta Ga, supposedly he was another secret shopper.  He went on to state that they were getting complaints from customers using the money gram service.

There were step by step instructions on what to do.... detailed instructions.
Sent to:****
Name:Gregory Antonio Kemp
383 Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30308

Break down;***$875
Pay per assignment $100
Transfer Charges $70
Amount to be sent $715

And I was to update him with the service and location of the Walmart/Money Gram store I chose to use.  I also had to update him with the referenve # (8digit#) for this Antonio Kemp person to receive the funds.

Well guess what I have been scammed....I am now $875 negative in my bank account.  This has caused major problems and I'm sick over it.  Will never fall for this type of stuff again.

Then This William Groft person had the nerve to have another person send me 3 more money orders in larger amounts!! Thank God I did not deposit them.  I am taking necessary steps and precautions to ensure I am not a victim for a 2nd time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Groft/internet/William-Groft-I-received-an-email-from-this-person-looking-for-a-mystery-shopperI-repl-928610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Groft