Complaint Review: William Groh Mega Tan

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2002

• Reported By:Fountain Hills az
William Groh Mega Tan
15852 E. Parkview Fountain Hills, Arizona U.S.A.

William Groh Mega Tan ripoff Fountain Hills Arizona

I bought a one year membership ($300)with Big Bear Tan located in Fountain Hills, AZ. (using my debit card). I stopped by the other day to go tanning and found the building completely empty and a note on the front door to contact a certain individual if my membership had been lost.

Bill Groh owes me $150.00 as I was 6 months into my membership!! After reading about his past (along with his family)I want to see them all behinds bars!! I am willing to testify in court if needed.

Brenda
Fountain Hills, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2002 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Groh-Mega-Tan/Fountain-Hills-Arizona-85268/William-Groh-Mega-Tan-ripoff-Fountain-Hills-Arizona-31664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Groh Mega Tan