Complaint Review: William Hill Casino Club

• Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: Julian — London Other United Kingdom
William Hill Casino Club
6/1 Waterport Place Internet United States of America

William Hill Casino Club WHG (International) Limited / WHG Trading Limited 1st DEPOSIT BONUS SCAM! BEWARE!!! Internet

I was recently suckered in to taking up the bonus offered to new customers at William Hill Casino. The offer is 150% bonus added to your 1st deposit.

I deposited 100 & received an immediate bonus of 150. I started playing blackjack & turned my pot into 550. Great! I thought & tried to cashout the lot.

I was then given a warning sign that I would lose my bonus & all winnings if I did so, ie I would only receive my initial 100 back & forfeit the rest!

So I went back & looked at the terms of the bonus & sure enough it said that you would have to wager 20 x the bonus - or so I thought...

That equates to 3,000 worth of betting, so I continued, marking down my total in bets until I had staked 3,000 in bets, then I tried to cashout! Again, no joy!

I phoned their support team who then informed me that the bonus requirements to cashout were 20 times the bonus AND your initial deposit, ie 5,000. They also added that certain games like blackjack only counted as 20%!

So, in total, to cash out my initial stake of 100 & any winnings, I would have to stake a total of 25,000 in bets!!! What is more, they retain the 150 bonus!!!

And the bets come off your own deposit 1st, so if like me you deposited 100, got a 150 bonus, then lose 100, you'd have a total of 150 in your pot, right?

WRONG! That's all theirs!

Under no circumstances should ANYONE take up this offer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Hill-Casino-Club/internet/William-Hill-Casino-Club-WHG-International-Limited-WHG-Trading-Limited-1st-DEPOSIT-BO-561302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Hill Casino Club