Complaint Review: William Hill

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: UKKAT — Chester
William Hill
Internet Gibraltar

William Hill www.williamhill.com William hill stole my deposit and winnings ! Internet

I have opened account with the bookmaker William Hill.com. I have deposited 1000 euro and was lucky to win on the friendly game.

When I tryed to login my account and check my winnings I was surprised that William Hill suspended my account providing me with no information ???

We had correspondence and they said that they are performing standard security checks...

In their last e-mail form today they are clearly declaring: ".... that the account is indefinitely suspended and cannot be reopened anytime soon. The decision to limit your account has been done by William Hill management. This was carried out after a thorough investigation of your previous transactions, which lead to the restriction placed on the account."

I have no idea what is wrong with my transactions. The only thing I  can assume is that they did not like my straight winning bets on this game. (this game was featured by over 10 big Bookmakers in Europe and Asia and no one of them refused payment) I do not understand why William Hill is treating e with such disrespect !

Clearly they are not paying my winnings but they are stealing my deposit of 1000 euro !!!

If you need I am willing to cooperate in any way - sending you my id documents and screenshots of my bets !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Hill/internet/William-Hill-wwwwilliamhillcom-William-hill-stole-my-deposit-and-winnings-Internet-1067646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Hill