Complaint Review: William Hurt

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: lexy2013 — Bainbridge Georgia
William Hurt

William Hurt skype williamhurt20 promissing diplomatic passport and google clean up with differant company Timothy Weissbrot firstpagebrokers@gmail.com and charge $2,500.00 Internet

*Author of original report: I have not paid the 2500 to William Hurt and associates

Tomorrow we have to receive a list of new requirements .  The moment what else is needed , we will email you the list and you will have to arrange the documentation . Our fees , for all the legal procedures , is due after you get the passport and appointment , as written in the first email , the amount is $ 3000 USD .    But as I told you , this is to be paid at the end , after you get the passport and appointment . Sincerely, William

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM,  wrote:
Thanks for your update, I will do it as soon as I have it. I would like to move the money in a money market for the final payment I owe you after I have the diplomatic passport and all documentation needed and would be interested on how much I should move into the money market, can you please let me know the amount.

What will be the next step on the Kosovo (diplomatic immunity, passport and drivers license as well as diplomatic license plate be? I hope I don't bother you to much with emailing you all the time.
Now I am done had to prepare tax documents, and finally get some rest. I will check in as soon as I am up.

On Mar 19, 2013, at 1:22 AM, William Hurt <williamhurt20@gmail.com> wrote:

HSBC got your documentation , they are preparing the paperwork to be signed by you , then will email it to us , and we will foward it to you and you will have to print it , sign it , scan it , and email it back to us .

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM,  wrote:
I just send the payment. I was looking out for an email from u today but didn't get anymore updates regarding HSBC and such. I hope everything is going good. It now time here for me to go to bed and will check in with you when I am up.

Thanks for working with me it means a lot to me,

Sent from my iPad

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Hurt/internet/William-Hurt-skype-williamhurt20-promissing-diplomatic-passport-and-google-clean-up-with-1036814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Hurt

I have not paid the 2500 to William Hurt and associates

AUTHOR: lexy2013 - ()

No monies were paid and no services where provided by this company, I just want to clarify this.