Complaint Review: William J Brady

• Reported By: Jen — Kenmore New York
William J Brady
28 Grasmere rd Lockport Ny 14094 kenmore, New York United States of America

William J Brady Bill Brady Con Man & Fraud kenmore, New York

Wialliam (Bill) J. Brady lived with me for several months.....do not trust him!  We broke up because Amherst police contacted me about him being suspect/investigated for robbing 7 or 8 Monroe Mufflers also the general managers house. He had told me he got a new job working over nights. I confirmed all the nights he was gone before the detectives told me. My house was then raided by police, several times. Sometimes in the middle of the night, waking up me and my children. I believe he did it. He currently has a warrant for his arrest and is considered obsconded by parole . William J Brady was featured on the tv news warrant watch.  His parole officer is Scarupa in Niagara county.  Most surrounding counties have contacted me for other fraudulant issues (check fraud, interent scams, robbery, claiming to make home related or car mechanic type repairs) he takes the money and never does the work.  Beyond these issues, he was also two timing me. She lived in Lockport, I live in Kenmore, neither one of us new about each other. I found out from his parole officer, her house was also being raided. He also has at least 7 kids that i now know of.  None of which he supports or sees.

This man is currently stalking me!  He has broken into my home, my car, set up numerous facebook accounts (which i block) sent me text messages through his email (oldcarrs). He set up surveilence in my garage and i'm still afraid to go in it by myself.  It has been at least 6 months since i've seen him and i'm hoping all this eventually goes away. Hopefully, with this post, i can help someone like me.....just like i wish someone would have enlightened me :(  IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS, TURN HIM IN!!!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-J-Brady/kenmore-New-York-14217/William-J-Brady-Bill-Brady-Con-Man-Fraud-kenmore-New-York-1039377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William J Brady