Complaint Review: William Jackson, The Jackson Group

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: piarie — Snellville Georgia
William Jackson, The Jackson Group
Atlanta, Georgia Columbus, Mississippi USA

William Jackson, The Jackson Group carpentry, insurance repairs, remodeling, storm damage, deck building Columbus Mississippi

*General Comment: I am a victim also....

William Jackson a self employed contractor, was supposed to have repaired my home after damages were done by sewer damages.

I have had him perform a few projects before and thought he was a reliable business.  I received my insurance adjustment check and paid Mr . Jackson on May 17th,  2013 and have not heard from him since. Numerous phone calls and texts have been unanswered.  He claims to have been an ex football player for the Washington Redskins and hails from Mississippi but also lives in Atlanta, Georgia.

He sometimes has his brother Eugene with him as he goes around and finds single women to prey on, beware he is a thief.  If anyone has any other information please contact me so we can bring him to justice.   Please read this site as I have learned I am not the only victim.  Mr. Jackson apparently has been making a grand living off of stealing,  which amounts to Grand Larceny,  a Felony.  Catch this thief before he can steal again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Jackson-The-Jackson-Group/Columbus-Mississippi/William-Jackson-The-Jackson-Group-carpentry-insurance-repairs-remodeling-storm-da-1116258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Jackson, The Jackson Group

#1 General Comment

I am a victim also....

AUTHOR: Rosa - ()

Please contact me at ltravel06@yahoo.com. My mother in law was just recently scammed.