Complaint Review: William Lytle

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: William — Duncansville Pennsylvania United States of America
William Lytle
Internet Internet United States of America

William Lytle Called with various offers. I informed them that I didn't want to participate in any offers. but charged my Bank account anyway. Internet

I received a call abouit three (3) different items that was supposed to get me all kinds of things. I advised them that I didn't Want to participate in any of them. I received some items in the mail. Wal-mart card plus other items. I tore them up and threw them out. They charged my bank account $29.95 for budget savers. I was also charged $29.95 for Identity Protect. I assume it was by the same company. What a ripoff by this outfit. They asked for and I gave them my Bank card number, which I will never do again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Lytle/internet/William-Lytle-Called-with-various-offers-I-informed-them-that-I-didnt-want-to-participa-1002402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Lytle