Complaint Review: William MacDougal

• Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: M — Ashby Massachusetts United States of America
William MacDougal
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

William MacDougal John McNabb Scam Sweepstakes, very professional looking just send $11.89 and you win $2000000.No real Company name or address, No phone number either and the PO box is actually registered in Kansas City, Mo. Kansas City, Kansas

I received a letter from a Mr John McNabb originally "confirming that the sum of $2,000,000. would be paid to me contingent of course on winning some sweepstakes somewhere????still don't know more that that with a submission form 1060A and ANC control number 16359226  for the "Premium Offer Delivery" I sent the sweepstakes entry and opted out of the Premium Delivery (They can deliver it by mail if I win) but now received a second letter with a green stamp reading Registrant(huh?) with a number in the green square and under it reads FUNDS UNCLAIMED...and did I forget to mail the $11.89 so sorry we had to put your claim into "LIMBO" status and of course loss of my claim is imminent! I tried to find the owner of the PO Box but that is a process so I went online and found someone else here who had been going through the same thing in California. I checked who they wanted the check made out to ANC...you guessed I can't find them either! SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-MacDougal/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/William-MacDougal-John-McNabb-Scam-Sweepstakes-very-professional-looking-just-send-1189-834202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William MacDougal