Complaint Review: William McPherson, Senior Award Review Officer

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Byron Georgia
William McPherson, Senior Award Review Officer
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

William McPherson, Senior Award Review Officer I've received a second letter asking for ANOTHER ONE TIME FEE of $11.98, giving me false hope and wasting my hard-earned money so that someone can rip me off! Kansas City Kansas

After a second letter was mailed to me regarding my award winning notification, again, they asked for another one time fee of $11.98 and I finally wondered why. It's very disheartening and I feel violated that this person got a hold of my home address, giving me false hope of winning one million dollars. I already sent them a money order of $11.98 over a month ago, and just when I was wondering when I'd hear back from them, that's when this second letter came. I am very concerned, and hope these people or person will be caught and sent to jail. I know I am not the only person he or she has ripped-off, but hopefully he or she will have what's coming.

Kimberly
Byron, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-McPherson-Senior-Award-Review-Officer/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/William-McPherson-Senior-Award-Review-Officer-Ive-received-a-second-letter-asking-for-AN-381076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William McPherson, Senior Award Review Officer