Complaint Review: William Randolph Finley (aka Beau Finley)

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
William Randolph Finley (aka Beau Finley)
Montgomery, Alabama U.S.A.

William Randolph Finley (aka Beau Finley) played like heartbroken man; but really homosexual Montgomery Alabama

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This woman Julia Martin Bradley ,Bec's Bunnies, is a pathological liar and a stalker.

I was married to this man for several years. I met him through his half brother. I left my home in Alabama and moved to Indiana where he was serving in the military to be with him. At first he was very sweet and kind. He told me he had been married before, and almost married another time; but both women were :"mean and didn't really love him". After we were married for about 2 years, he began to mentally and physically abuse me. He would not allow me to call my Mom on Mother's Day because his Mom was dead. I was stuck in a horrible marriage with no way out; 400 miles away from my nearest relative; and no money to call my own.

He had one of his "mad periods" one night and closed himself in the bedroom on the phone. I later went in and hit the redial button. To my suprise it was the gay/lesbian hotline. I confronted him with it; and after he beat the H@ll out of me, he told me he had been used by a boyfriend of his mom's when he was a kid. That is sad, but it does NOT give a 30 year old man an excuse to beat the h@ll out of his wife!

I am posting this only because I know he is still out there trying to have relationships with women. Several years after our divorce, he e-mailed me through classmates.com and told me he had "found out" he was gay. And was STILL engaged to be married to "a woman who understands him". I had heard from the woman he was with after I left him, and she told me he beat the heck out of her, too.

I just want women to be on the lookout for this "man". He plays on your sympathies, and is a true jerk and wife-beater!!!!!
I thank God that I never had a child with this monster!

J
Somewhere, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2006 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Randolph-Finley-aka-Beau-Finley/Montgomery-Alabama/William-Randolph-Finley-aka-Beau-Finley-played-like-heartbroken-man-but-really-homosexu-175974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Randolph Finley (aka Beau Finley)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Beau - (United States of America)

This complaint was written by my ex wife Julia Martin Bradley of Springville, Alabama and the owner of Bec's Bunnies in Louisville Kentucky. This woman has been stalking me for years and this report is proof of it. As you can see by the posted date on this report 02/12/06. We were divorced on 10/17/96. I have not see this woman since 06/11/96.

She used me to get out of Springville, Alabama because she was tired of living on a town with not even one red light, and living with her mother in a single run down trailer, a bed room the size of a jail cell and having to use a bucket of water to flush the toilet. When she met me on 12/02/96 while I was in Springville on leave from the Coast Guard she used it as a chance to gain my sympathy to get out of Springville and that is just what she did.

She lured me into her life with sex and a few days after I returned to Clarksville, Indiana (just across the Ohio River from Louisville) she showed up there unannounced on 12/10/96. She gave me this sad story how she was beaten by a man named Bobby Slaughter and she said that he even made death threats to her.

Once she got her foot into my door she began to take over my home as if we were married. Using my money to buy all sorts of items. I could clearly see that this woman had a taste for things she simply couldn't afford and I put an immediate stop to it!

She then started to complain about us not being married and she went on and on about it. By that time I had gotten out of the Coast Guard and two years later we were married on 02/26/93.

After we were married things went from bad to worse. She would accuse me of infidelity at every given opportunity. She would even get mad and go into a rage if I looked at a dirty magazine and one time she ran out of my brother's house screaming because he showed me an artlice by Brett Farve in playboy magazine. Every woman I talked to she would say "YOU WANT TO FUCK HER, DON'T YOU?" She would go as far as to put string around a box of playboy magazines to see if I had been in them and when she found out that I had opened the box she yelled saying "WHY DON'T YOU JUST MASTERBATE TO THEM BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOUR GOING TO GET IT!"

She then started to provoke me into a physical atlercation. I would hold my arms out to keep her away from me, but she would just keep coming. I could clearly see what she was trying to do. I would turn to walk away or even run and she would scream "YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!"

She invites this woman into our home by the name of Melanie. These woman were doing things that gave me the suspicion Julia was cheating on me with this woman. My suspicions were comfirmed when I came home early from an illness and I found this woman Melanie in my bed. Julia moved out of the apartment and in with Melanie while I was gone to Alabama. She accused me of physical abuse which she had no proof of. No pictures, no police reports, no witnesses, no anything!

She filed a restraining order against me and we went before a judge on 06/02/96. I explained my side of the story and the judge granted her request, but he told me he was doing on the side of caution. I told him I was going to Montgomery, Alabama on 06/13/96 and she stood and yelled at the judge "HE CAN NOT QUIT HIS JOB." I have diabetes and he is responsible for my health issues. The judge said he could not keep me from leaving.

I left the court room, but a friend named Leo Smith remained in the court house and he told me Julia was cussing and screaming that I was not going to get away with this and she was going to get me!

She still had a key to the apartment and she laid her paycheck on the coffee table thinking I was dumb enough to cash it and then on the day I was to leave for Alabama I called my lawyer and she told me that Julia wrecked her car and told the Louisville police that I tried to kill her. The harassment even went on across three state lines calling my girlfriends house telling her that I was not going to get away with it!

Nine years later I google my name and I find this posted about me! I showed it to my wife and she confronts Julia on facebook and Julia tells her that we need to leave her and her family alone and my wife needs to grow up! That only proves how insane this woman is. If you had an unbaised witness like my ex girlfriend wouldn't you have that persons name?

When I filed a counter complaint on her business website (google Bec's bunnies) she said WHY BOTHER US? And what I did to her was low! I not only feared of my safety when I left what was my home in Clarlsville, Indiana I also feared for my life. What she posted about me on this site is another desperate attempt to get back at me for the things she couldn't prove in court. I am so grateful and I thank God that I did not have children with this mixed bag of nuts!