Complaint Review: William Ryan Homes

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
William Ryan Homes
Northern, Illinois U.S.A.

William Ryan Homes Petulant Behavior Northern Illinois

My wife and I were visiting newly developed communities to scope out where we want to buy. Upon arrival outside a specific trailer we began to hear lots of very loud screaming, shouting and profanity, apparantly directed at a staff member. That poor person, whoever it was. Through the window the person shouting was a very tall blonde that needs a check up from the neck up right now.

Although we were not the only couple on our way up to the trailer, all four of us stopped and stared for a second before all four people left the scene. Perhaps this company builds a good home at a good price, I will just never want to get close enough to find out. Whomever the other couple was may probably feel the same way.
I would suggest that this behavior is the sypmtom of a much deeper problem.

We have purchased our new home from a different builder. I felt I needed to report this rip off because I believe this company is being ripped off by employing anyone who chooses that outlandish behavior.

Bob
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2006 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Ryan-Homes/Northern-Illinois/William-Ryan-Homes-Petulant-Behavior-Northern-Illinois-218079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Ryan Homes