Complaint Review: William S. Abramson Attorney

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped off — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
William S. Abramson Attorney
324 Datura Street # 208 West Palm Beach, FL33401-5415, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 561-650-1898
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

William S. Abramson Attorney Lawyer No Show!! West Palm Beach, FL33401-5415, Florida

On June 25th,2013 I received a ticket in Broward County and hired William Abramson to take care of my speeding ticket. After numberous attempts on my behalf.

The judgement went against me for $303.00 that i was unaware of and he failed to appear or notify me as to what the status was. After numerous attempts of me contacting his office(atleaste 50 attempts). I received a letter from Broward County Clerk informing me I had an unpaid ticket of $303.00 and my license is suspended.

I have still yet to hear from William Abramson..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-S-Abramson-Attorney/West-Palm-Beach-FL33401-5415-Florida-/William-S-Abramson-Attorney-Lawyer-No-Show-West-Palm-Beach-FL33401-5415-Florida-974921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William S. Abramson Attorney