Complaint Review: William Scott & Associates

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Alina Sue — Three Rivers Michigan
William Scott & Associates
11144 greenway drive Huntley, Illinois United States of America

William Scott & Associates William the attorney and there was another person from the actual company . Dept of Frederal Justice Dept. also Said I had a warrant for me Wanted My finicial info gave me a adr # put me on hold conference 10 am the next day- want all if not payments gave me to felony charge Huntley, Illinois

I received a phone call from William Scott & Associates on 3-26-13 telling me that I have a warrant for my arrest.  They Kept me on the phone for close to a hour and half harrassing me. they only had one agenda and that was to get the amount of the cash n go check that was written back on 07-01-08  for  $676.45  and according to their attorney named william it is now the amount of $3402.00  I asked how they said it was put thru like 5 times I thought a check could only go thru twice.  That account was closed due to my xhusband trying to access money that wasnt his.  He was suppose to take care of this .  They continued to be rude and harrassing me the threat of being picked up at 6pm for the amount of 3402.00 and that i would be allowed one phone call so i can come up with the amount of money.  they said they were from the State Frederal Justice department  They had all sorts of information about me that I was on ssi and that I was on medication and that my son had surgery and that i had banking at eccu and that I was handicapped that they would put me in a special cell for the handicap. that i would get my medicine in jail ...  that i had to come up with that money by the end of the day or tomorrow morning at 10am or i was going to jail... had me terroized and my husband to be.... and my son who just had surgery ... he has a costomy bag just put on and he was so upset that he had that bleeding again.. the dumb people...

Now I am worried if i am going to be or not going to be arrested or not. I called my local sherrif dept and they said this sounds like a scam. but only way they could tell me if i had a warrant if i come in with id. they said sorry.  I did get an  adr from william scott ass. to put on hold till ten.  how real is it i have no clue.. but do note breavation for association  is ass lol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Scott-Associates/Huntley-Illinois-60142/William-Scott-Associates-William-the-attorney-and-there-was-another-person-from-the-act-1038260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Scott & Associates