Complaint Review: William Scott & Associates

• Reported By: Tammy — pueblo Colorado
William Scott & Associates
huntsley, Illinois USA

William Scott & Associates threatening calls and harrassment huntsley Illinois

I had received a phone at 4:10 pm on 5-29-13. Man claiming he was with D.A office and a criminal investigator for Denver Court. His name is Andrew Koen. I had called Denver Courthouse and they did not have anyone by that name in there court house. He threatened me stating that if I didn't come up with $756.56 in 45 minutes that an issue for my arrest would happen tonight. He then stated that they would settle with $378.28 , which is half.

I was histarical calling my daughter to help me out, which is in process of getting a home. She was willing to help me out. But would not use her c/c. i am glad now that she didnt. I had called several attorneys where i live and they had never heard of such a thing. usually papers are served first. but i did not receive nothing. i had to file a report with the cops. I am a victim of fraud and harrasment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Scott-Associates/huntsley-Illinois/William-Scott-Associates-threatening-calls-and-harrassment-huntsley-Illinois-1054817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Scott & Associates