Complaint Review: William Scott and Associates

• Reported By: ladybird62 — Ormond Beach Florida United States of America
William Scott and Associates
unknown anwhere, Florida United States of America

William Scott and Associates Special Agent Jennifer Scott very anwhere, Florida

I received a call from Special Agent Jennifer Scott on behalf of William Scott and Associates, stating that I owe over $4000 on a pay day loan going back 4 years.  Of course, she had to give me the low down on my license being suspended and going to jail for 2 to 5 years and having to pay back the money still but she was will to cut me a hard ship deal if I could pay around $3000 of the $4000 back by giving her my credit card.  Really??!! When asked why she's calling me from a NC area code, she states that it coming from a switchboard that can make calls from any area code.  I work at a call center Lady.  She tried her best to over talk me at every turn as well as fast talk me.  These people think that the consumer is ignorant to the fact that they're trying to pull a scam.  No legitimate company will try to threaten you with the police coming to your job to arrest you for a debt over such a long time frame.  It's not like you violated probation or parole.  After I ran down what I know about companies like hers and others, she said she'll talk with the attorneys to see what better deal she could get me and would call me back; so far not a darn peep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Scott-and-Associates/anwhere-Florida-/William-Scott-and-Associates-Special-Agent-Jennifer-Scott-very-anwhere-Florida-846590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Scott and Associates