Complaint Review: William Track Eastern Chimney Supply

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: jim — angola Indiana
William Track Eastern Chimney Supply
75 Whiskey rd Corman Corman, New York United States of America

William Track Eastern Chimney Supply aka fire and safety. these guys are con attests and thieves. I bought a notching machine from these guys 995.00 , paid by cashiers check , They ripped me off and never shipped Corman , New York

I bought a used notching machine from these guys for 995.00 they insisted on a cahiers check, first told me they would ship in a week , then told me two weeks , checked after three weeks then got the run around about the check being fake and waiting a month, upon reporting them to the BBB they threw a tantrum and told me they wont ship for three months, when i called they told me tuff luck they ripped me off, and hung up on me. What a total con artist, in my 30 years of running a business i have never seen an outfit more unprofessional. Now i have even had to file a theft report with the local police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Track-Eastern-Chimney-Supply/Corman-New-York-11727/William-Track-Eastern-Chimney-Supply-aka-fire-and-safety-these-guys-are-con-attests-and-1044748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Track Eastern Chimney Supply