Complaint Review: William Yanda

203 Bantam Ridge Road Wintersville, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Predicto started sending me messages and charged me 9.99 per month on my AT&T bill Wintersville, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Ummm

I started getting messages on my cell phone from Predicto. I ignored them. Then I got my bill from AT&T. Predicto was charging me 9.99 per month on my cell phone bill. I didn't sign up, or text to them in any way. They just started charging my cellular bill.

Someone needs to put a stop to this B.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Yanda/Wintersville-Ohio-43953/Predicto-started-sending-me-messages-and-charged-me-999-per-month-on-my-ATT-bill-Winters-574398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Yanda

Ummm

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

Trying to help you I only typed Predicto Cell Phones in a search. The first result I found...

In part it says "You will be billed until you opt out; cancel anytime by texting STOP to 654654. Get help and account information by texting HELP to 654654. "

Maybe  you can figure out why they are billing you by visiting http://www.predicto.com/