Complaint Review: William and Sheila Rilenge

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Sara — longmont Colorado
William and Sheila Rilenge
6420 Hampton Ave. , Select State/Province USA

William and Sheila Rilenge DBA Amazing Pet Expos Atrocious Business Practices- WARNING! St. Louis Missouri

*Author of original report: Pet Expo Folks made good on agreement

As an exhibitor in Amazing ZPet Expos Denver Expo in 2012, I was offered a "discount" for preregistering to be an exhibitor at their 2013 show, which I took them up on. Shortly after the Expo in August of 2012, my company situation changed and I requested a refund of the fees paid- at this time, I had also discovered they went directly into my bank account and withdrew the amount I was promised plus $100- totaling $500.

Since Oct. of 2012, I have been constantly trying to attain this refund. I have spoken with no fewer than 6 employees, as well as both owner William Rilenge and his wife Sheila. Both assured me they would see to it my discount was issued; Sheila at one point stated in an email and by phone she planned to cut me a check the following morning-this was 3 months ago. I have sent repeated emails, some conversation threads lasting 15 or more communications long, before I no longer receive responses to my inquiries. [continued below]....

..... All start out optomistic, friendly, and determined to help, but wind up not returning emails and passing me along to the voice mailbox of someone who "just left the office" to leave messages that will never be answered. Totally unacceptable treatment of a client who had in good faith thought they would follow through on their promises.

I suppose $500 is a drop in the bucket to a corporation who owns two successful businesses (that's right, shocker- they also run Ultimate Pet Websites; a company I see several complaints about!) but to a single person small business, $500 is a significant chunk of money. I'm sure they think they are above reproach as most folks probably don't go to the bother of retaining an expensive attorney to get back money at a net loss- hmmm...part of their business strategy?!?

I cannot believe a company with this track record continues to operate, and making a comforable profit, I'm sure! Taking advantage of people with their atrocious business parctices as they go- ideally they would be serving time. But since they are roaming free to do this to others- pay heed- I warn you to not do business with William, his wife, or their employees in any capacity!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-and-Sheila-Rilenge/Select-StateProvince/William-and-Sheila-Rilenge-DBA-Amazing-Pet-Expos-Atrocious-Business-Practices-WARNING-S-1085348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William and Sheila Rilenge

Pet Expo Folks made good on agreement

AUTHOR: Sara - ()

I had originally filed a report against William and Sheila Rilenge, owners of Amazing Pet Expos, last year afetr battling to receive a promised refund for the 2013 show in my area.

Since that time, I was contacted by an attorney acting on their behalf, and have since received a full refund, in addition to a free booth in this year's event.

William has also since been very apologetic, explaining several different situations that had made getting the refund issed difficult from their end of things.

Though I wish it had been simpler and more expedient for all of us, I am satisfied with the outcome.