Complaint Review: Williams & Associates

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: James — Elizabethtown Pennsylvania USA
Williams & Associates
1950 Miller St. Orange Park, Florida United States of America

Williams & Associates Bill Steele RIP-OFF AUTO SALES TRAINING!! I PAID FOR TRAINING BELIEVING I WAS GOING TO HAVE A JOB. Orange Park, Florida

I, like so many others, have been scammed by Williams and Associates!  I went to Hondru Dodge in Elizabethtown, PA for a job interview.  When I saw that there was "no experience" needed, I thought it was perfect since I didn't have any.  Little did I know that I did however need experience in the art of dealing with con-artists.

I have been out of work for 2 months, and this job sounded really good to me.  Out of 52 applicants, they picked 17 of us, and said that by the end of the training there would probably be about half left.  I really didn't have the $700, but believing that I would get my money back in 90 days, I paid it.

These people know how to treat you like you are the best person in the class, and then turn and throw it in your face.  We all thought we were getting hired!  They promised our money back! We got nothing!!

They also gave us the website information to get on for "Job Placement".  Guess what?  The web page Cannot Be Found.  Even if you go to the Contact Us page and try to submit, that page also Cannot Be Found!  I have no one to blame but myself.  I should have checked them further before giving them my money. I just hope the next person reads this before giving any money for useless training.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Williams-Associates/Orange-Park-Florida-32073/Williams-Associates-Bill-Steele-RIP-OFF-AUTO-SALES-TRAINING-I-PAID-FOR-TRAINING-BELIEV-488405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Williams & Associates