Complaint Review: Williams & Fudge

• Phone: 803-326-1244
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Williams & Fudge Rude and Hateful Rock Hill South Carolina

They called to collect a debt and I explained that my parents was helping me and that she could talk to my mother.

When I handed my mom the phone the lady got rude and hateful saying that she couldn't help and that my mom had no way of helping cause my mom and dad isn't married.

When I said my brother was in a bad motorcycle wreck then she said that doesn't matter since it wasn't me that wrecked cause that doesn't stop from paying.

It does if your help is setting at the hospital and not working at the time.  She mentally abused my mom and harassed both of us for no reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Williams-Fudge/Rock-Hill-South-Carolina/Williams-amp-Fudge-Rude-and-Hateful-Rock-Hill-South-Carolina-1131361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Williams & Fudge