Complaint Review: Williams Litigation Center

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — Burlington North Carolina United States of America
Williams Litigation Center
756 South Broadway, Suiet 1113, Los Angeles, CA 90 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Williams Litigation Center Rick Nellson, Sarah St. John, and Erin Richards-Fuentes I can't believe I was riped-off!! all I needed was a little help to keep a roof over my kids head! Los Angeles, California

Do not trust these people!.  I was scared I was going to lose my home when I became laid-off from my job that I worked for for three years.  The bills were very tight, and I was just looking to keep my head above water.  I found the web site National Morgage Help Center filled out my basic info, and within a hour I was getting a call from Erin Richards-Fuentes who told me they were a help center.  I would be placed with certifed attornys and get the help I needed before I lost my house.  Things were going just fine they were in contact with my morgage company and it appered things were well on there way.  I was sleeping better at night.  Well that was right before Christmas and I haven't heard a word from them since.  I did some research and found out that I got screwed!!  How could this happen? I was just looking for a little help to save my house.  Do not use Willians Litigation Center they will take your money and run.  I paid them $3000 for nothing!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Williams-Litigation-Center/Los-Angeles-California-90014/Williams-Litigation-Center-Rick-Nellson-Sarah-St-John-and-Erin-Richards-Fuentes-I-cant-695675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Williams Litigation Center