sequence

73 Greentree Drive #56 Diver, Delaware United States of America
  • Phone: 302-526-4051
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Williams OnLine Credit Wi..iams deducted $44.00 dollars from my bank account twice. Once in my husbands name and once in my name. We do not have a loan with them and cannot cancel our service. They are a total rip off. Diver, Delaware

Williams Online Credit, has deducted a total of $88.00 from my bank account and my husband or I have received a loan from them.   The first $44.00 was( taken in my name from the account, the very same day they(Williams) withdrew another $44.00 from the account in my husbands name.  I want my money backand I want this mess cancel.  Do Not Ever deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Williams-OnLine-Credit/Diver-Delaware-19904/Williams-OnLine-Credit-Wiiams-deducted-4400-dollars-from-my-bank-account-twice-Once-965237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Williams OnLine Credit