Complaint Review: Willie's Burger Shack

• Reported By: Mrs. Dale — Dalton Georgia United States of America
Willie's Burger Shack
Cleveland Hwy Dalton, Georgia United States of America

Willie's Burger Shack Horrible Experience Dalton, Georgia

The new Willie's Burger shack is now open on Cleveland Hwy. Do not waste your time or money. Unless, you like cold food, a long wait, and the manager and owner calling you a liar if you complain.

First of all let me say, spending $40 on a meal during the week was a treat for my children. We waited for our meal for over and hour and a half! When we finally got our food the young girl at the register was apologizing that it took so long and we just said to ourselves..hope the food is worth the wait.

Let me tell you it's not! We took our meal home to eat (which is only 5 minutes away from the restaurant). If it wasn't cold, it was hard. The wing sauce looked like dry paint cracked on the chicken. I called the restaurant and the manager said to come in and they would "make it right".

The following Wednesday me and my 7 year old son go to have our meal replaced. The owner continues to tell me that he is not giving me my food for "free". And that I would be "ripping" him for free food. I explained to him that I lost my money and I felt like the one who got ripped off. When he asked me what was wrong with the food. Both the owner and the manager who said she would ''make it right'' were calling me a liar. And continued to tell me why their food and service was good and I was trying to get free food. Being a mom and an adult. I walked out of the restaurant w/my child who just saw his mother being called a liar!

My husband called and told the owner we would not be back and that he did not talk to his wife like that and he wasn't going to let any other man do it either. The owner asked my husband to meet him "face to face''..Really, we were looking for an apology not a fight and jail time! I don't know how you talk to your customers in New York, but in the south we have a little more courtesty. I am hurt and I am angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willies-Burger-Shack/Dalton-Georgia-30721/Willies-Burger-Shack-Horrible-Experience-Dalton-Georgia-1016643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Willie's Burger Shack