- Report: #951702
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Willow Creek Assisted Living
Willow Creek Assisted Living8374 Capovilla Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
Willow Creek Assisted Living Donald Herman Las Vegas, Nevada
*Author of original report: re: Willow Creek
*UPDATE Employee: re: Willow Creek
*General Comment: Adding up to a big, fat Zero
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Donald Herman, principal owner and Managing Member of Willow Creek, carries a variety of high-powered guns in a backpack, which is with him almost always.
- Donald Herman also carries prescription medications -- powerful narcotics for pain -- with him as well, which it appears that he has abused, as he had been found by a family member and high-ranking Willow Creek employee passed out in his home. As a result, he was locked up in a mental institution under Nevada state's L2K provision, which allows an individual to be essentially held captive if it is deemed that the person could be a danger to himself or others.
- Donald Herman accepted money that totals into the seven figures (that's millions of dollars) from his former fiancee and her family purportedly as investment money for Willow Creek Assisted Living facilities. What has he done with it? Well, he drives around matching high-end Lexus vehicles, has a number of ATV vehicles, and has guns that number in the hundreds.
- Donald Herman gave his nephew one of those guns, an AR-15, a high-powered semi-automatic rifle, which essentially is a non-military version of the M16. His nephew then used the rifle to commit suicide.
- Both the president of operations and the director of marketing at Willow Creek resigned with questions of misappropriation of funds and other mismanagement by Donald Herman lingering over their heads.
- Donald Herman's other business, Don Herman Construction, employs a known sex offender. Herman has hired his own construction company to provide maintenance at Willow Creek. Not illegal. But what IS illegal and is against Nevada state law, is to allow a sex offender to work at an assisted living facility such as Willow Creek's, which Donald Herman allows. Herman also uses a driver, who is a convicted felon.
Is that kind of a list of stuff enough for you to think twice about letting your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, beloved aunt, uncle or any family member to become a resident at Willow Creek? It's more than enough for me.
Be a skeptic. Do your own research. There may be more out there about Donald Herman and Willow Creek Assisted Living that I haven't found out about yet!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willow-Creek-Assisted-Living/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89113/Willow-Creek-Assisted-Living-Donald-Herman-Las-Vegas-Nevada-951702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.