Complaint Review: Willz Grills

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: gebert — Moseley Virginia
Willz Grills
510 City View St Asheboro, North Carolina USA

Will Freeman Willz Grills Carolina Bbq Grills, Bbq Pits Don't give up if he has your money!!!!! Asheboro North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: William freeman

*Consumer Comment: Hilarious

*Author of original report: Wills new company.... Southern BBQ Grills

*Consumer Comment: I am in the same position

If Freeman has your money and will not produce your grill. DON't GIVE UP!. He is committing a crime. The police know him and he can be prosecuted!. He almost got me for $900 but thanks to some great work by an officer here in VA, Grill Boy sent me my money back.

Don't accept his offer of a discount for more time. Its just his way of taking you for a little less money. He still wins.

Please reply if you end up sueing him and need a witness. I have pages of emails and texts that I would be glad to provide to anyone that is trying to get money back or a grill from this guy.

He HATES the heat of law enforcement. Do everything you can to make him feel that heat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willz-Grills/Asheboro-North-Carolina-27203/Will-Freeman-Willz-Grills-Carolina-Bbq-Grills-Bbq-Pits-Dont-give-up-if-he-has-your-mone-1105054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Willz Grills

William freeman

AUTHOR: Signorina2 - ()

My husband and I have also been ripped off by this guy with every excuse in the book given to us.  Did you ever receive your grill or miney?  He is claiming that I will receive money soon, but I am skeptical.  Thanks for your info!

Hilarious

AUTHOR: Harriscj - ()

This is absolutely insane about this guy Will Freeman. I ordered a grill from him back in like 2011 and it was the WORST buying experience of my life. Totally unprofessional, took forever, wasn't complete even after taking almost a year to make a grill that he promised to have to me in 4 months. I was almost to the point of going to NC from MD to find this guy. Now I just google the website to see what it's up to these days and all I say is complaint forums about him, his company and his grills. Lol. Too funny.

Wills new company.... Southern BBQ Grills

AUTHOR: gebert - ()

Website southernbbqgrills.com

DON'T GET SCAMMED BY FREEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the same position

AUTHOR: Willie freeman sucker - ()

I have just started contacting the authorities on my case which is identical to yours, your help, police contact etc woukd be appreciated, he has my money, no grill and doesn't respond with any facts other than excuses and now he doesnt respomd at all.