Complaint Review: Willz grills

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: G man — Hughesville Maryland
Willz grills
3424 us hwy 64 east Ashboro nc Ashboro, North Carolina USA

Willz grills Please listen to everyone on this site. Do not do business with this punk. His website is a lie.  Ashboro North Carolina

Please listen to everyone on this site . Do not do business with this punk. His website is a lie, he has no cookers have been to his so called shop . I ordered a big daddy smoker from his fake website on march 8 2013 I sent a deposit of $1300 to get on his metal list that,s where the scam comes in because there is no metal list, so when you hear those famous words run. He told me 6 to8 weeks I waited 12. He then said it had been shipped 3 times which was a lie. My business partner and I drove down from Maryland on June 11 because it was going to be shipped on June 12. Surprise we caught will freeman at his so called shop. No cookers no metal. I filed papers in court, we had a court hearing on July 9 imagine that he was a no show.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willz-grills/Ashboro-North-Carolina-27205/Willz-grills-Please-listen-to-everyone-on-this-site-Do-not-do-business-with-this-punk-H-1067749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Willz grills