Complaint Review: Wilmington Finance, Paul Henri Jean

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2007

• Reported By:port jervis New York
Wilmington Finance, Paul Henri Jean
Paul Henri Jean 35 Hunters Drive Soyosset, New York U.S.A.

Wilmington Finance, Paul Henri Jean Sr. Citzon scamed out of her Deed, with foreged papers. Wilmington Finance forecloseing on so called new owener Paul H. Jean, Because of lack of payment. Soyosset New York

Widow had rain into problems after the suden death of her husband. She tried for a reverse mortgage, and was turned down. About a mounth later This Paul H. Jean called and said he could help save her home, buy helping her to sale her valubles, and taking to her mortgage company. About a month and a half later the night mare begain. Wilmingion finance gave him a mortgage in his name. He sent me a later, lease with option to buy. at the same time he had tried to remortgage the house with other company's. I tried for help. I started to investigate on how this could have happened. I got copies of all the papers. He tried to evict me. I found a lawyer and we filed documents on all how was invaled. He tried to sell the house, but could not because I would not release the lean off the house. Paul never paid his mortgage. Wilmingtom Finance tried to buy me off to take the lean off the house with a few dollars. I got a handwriting expert, and can prove I never signed the papers, which everyone claimed. Wilmington Finance wrote a sumons to Paul and to me for a foreclouser. My lawyer answer them for me. Paul Henri Jean never answered back in writing. It's six months later, and Wilmington Finance is tring to have The lean thrown out of court, So that they can foreclose on Paul henri Jean. I have been weighting for the surperm court date of my case with them and all how are invaled for over a year an a half. Their taking Mr. Paul Henri Jean and I to the surprime court on July 6,2007. Their going to try and have my case on them and everyone else thrown out, so that they can foreclose. I do not know what is going to happen. My case was started way before they started their case. I can not aford this, but I can not aford not to fight.I have been told buy two other handwriting exsperts that the signuters was not mine. I have another handwriting expert sign a letter that the handwriting is not mine. This case has to do with Option One Mortgage, wels-Fargo Bank, Their lawyer,and a lot of other companies.I need help. I can prove everything I'm saying and a lot more.

Hendra
port jervis, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilmington-Finance-Paul-Henri-Jean/Soyosset-New-York-11791/Wilmington-Finance-Paul-Henri-Jean-Sr-Citzon-scamed-out-of-her-Deed-with-foreged-papers-254636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilmington Finance, Paul Henri Jean