Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 100 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial All practices against RFDCPA ripoff Los Angeles California

They have done all practices that are against federal and state regulations.

They have called my job after my boss asked them stop. They have left a message saying that they have a court order for my car, which they did not.

TheY repo'd my car on the 10th. I sent in the money via Western Union with the next month's payment (they said it was fees) and reported to my credit a repossession on the 16th. They still have not updated my credit file.

They begin calling me on the 4th for this month's payment, saying things like "it is urgent that you call us today", "today will be the last day before we make our decision". The problem is if you call them back they are incredibly rude and any conversation ends up with an argument. I can go on and on with examples of the dishonest practices.

It is absolutely horrible to deal with this company and it is unfortunate that companies are being allowed to practice like this even if they are lending to people with bad credit.

San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Westlake-Financial-All-practices-against-RFDCPA-ripoff-Los-Ange-266163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial