Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Bobby — Huntington Beach California USA
Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 100 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial SCARE TACTICS, 10MIN PAYMENT OR REPOSSESS CAR Los Angeles, California

Wilshire Consumer Credit, avoid this company like the plague. I took out a quick loan amount through them 2 months ago,Ive been paying them back on time every month, however this month, I was 3 days late. I kept receiving phone calls left and right. I finally spoke to a representative who threatened me to take my car away because they know I race it, etc. I told him he needs to relax because I dont live far from "wilshire consumer credit"..then he starts to tell me if I dont pay them by tonight they will come and repossess my car, it was 6pm how would I pay it "right now" with no money in the bank.

I told him, wait until tomorrow morning until I can deposit my check so there wont be a hold on it like there would be if I were to deposit the check at 6pm at night at an atm. IN RESPONSE to what I told him, he says this--->OH WHAT!? IM GOING TO NOTE THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE THE CAR AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO RUN WITH IT.....thats when I snapped completely. Whatever you do, I would highly advise to NOT NOT NOT do business with these morons. If I could rate this company with ZERO stars, I would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Westlake-Financial-SCARE-TACTICS-10MIN-PAYMENT-OR-REPOSSESS-C-531716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial