Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit

• Updated: Sun, May 29, 2011

• Reported By: Buitlintuit — Los Angeles California United States of America
Wilshire Consumer Credit
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 100 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Wilshire Consumer Credit Rampant, Predatory, Deceitful, Illegal, Morally Bankrupt Lending Practices Los Angeles, California

I have AIDS and was hospitalized on and off during a two month period where I missed payments on my car, which I had borrowed against. In March of this year, my car was repossessed.

The same day it was repossessed, Ronnie Larson, at Wilshire Consumer credit, told me that if I were to pay 700$ within an hour, I would get my car back that same day. So, even though I was still very ill, having just left the hospital, I walked down to CVS and paid the 700$. When I called Mr. Larson back to inform him of my payment, he said fine, and he would get back to me. The next day he informed me that I wasn't getting the car back. Is this right?

Go to (((link redacted))) and search Wilshire CC, That ship is sinking and sinking fast. Pope John Paul was quoted saying, "Capitalism without a moral compass is doomed to failure."

Well, Wilshire CC is what Good Pope John Paul was talking about. WCC is a cancer much like AIG, Ponzie schemers and BofA. They are like a infection with herpes zoster, shingles; a multitude of unbearable blisters cast about the body. Infecting the flesh of the innocent. Wilshire is headquartered out of Oregon, (shame on Oregon) with satellite offices spewing up all over the nation. They are a plague feeding on America's soul.

PS Filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau  and various attorney general offices, along with writing honest reviews like this one, anywhere you find a forum, are great ways to bring thieves such as WCC down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Rampant-Predatory-Deceitful-Illegal-Morally-Bankrupt-Lending-734485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit